LETTER TO Father Pedro Manero
You can find Sister Mary’s answers to Father Manero´s questions. It is in Saint Angelo Castle. It was composed at the end of 1650 or at the beginning of 1651.
It is divided in three parts:
- Report about her spiritual life in her childhood and her exteriorities period (1621-1623.
- Report about her new way that led her to our Lord after her exteriorities period.
- 33 resolutions for her spiritual perfection.
The second part is closely related with The Mystical City of God.
SECOND DAILY EXERCISE
Place – year: unknown.
Size – pages: 80 pg.
Topic: It is for those souls that want to walk to God and practise virtues.
- It is dedicated to her sister Jeronima of the Holy Trinity, her smallest sister.
- It is a dialogue between the soul and God….
- The original is in Agreda.